- 1 Feed.kroger.com – Kroger eSchedule.
- 2 Kroger.co Companies.
- 3 About Feed.Kroger.com.
- 4 Login details for Feed.kroger.com
- 5 Login to Kroger Feed at feed.kroger.com.
- 6 Kroger Feed Login Requirements.
- 7 Kroger Feed Login Rules.
- 8 What is my Enterprise User ID?
- 9 Feed.kroger.com Password Help.
- 10 Feed.kroger.com Advantages.
Feed.kroger.com – Kroger eSchedule.
Feed Kroger Login at the Feed.kroger.com Website: Use the https//feed.kroger.com portal to view your Ralph’s, Dillons, Fred Meyer or Kroger work schedule.
In 2021, the Greatpeople.me website was phased out and replace by the new associate website at www.feed.kroger.com. Employees can now use their Enterprise User ID to login to Feed.kroger.com and can view Feed Kroger securely. The feed.kroger.com portal is now the official online web portal for all employees at the Kroger Co, and on this page we outline how to use the portal from your home computer or mobile phone.
Kroger Eschedule, or the Kroger ESS Schedule application, is the work schedule application for work hours, and holiday hours information that was created for registered associates and employees who work for Kroger Co’s list of companies. The Kroger eSchedule application can be found once you have logged in to the Feed.kroger.com portal.
Employees at the following companies in the Kroger family of campanies can use Feed.kroger.com to access their employee information:
- Metro Market
- Pay-Less Super Markets
- Pick’n Save
- Smith’s Food and Drug
- City Market
- Food 4 Less
- Foods Co
- Fred Meyer
- Jay C Food Store
- King Soopers
Feed.kroger.com now provides access to the Kroger eSchedule, paystubs and much more. The Kroger Employee login portal allows you to log in as an employee of Kroger Co. and of any of its subsidiaries. The Feed Kroger portal’s main purpose is to assist employees and managers in performing tasks such as checking their Kroger eschedule, viewing past payslips, and for editing job-related as well as personal information. You can also get your Kroger W2 form at Feed.Kroger.com.
Login details for Feed.kroger.com
|Official Website for Kroger Employees||Feed.kroger.com or Secureweb.kroger.com/gp/gplogin.fcc|
|Feed Kroger Login Functions||Online Employee Schedule Check, Paystubs, W-2|
|Login requirements for Feed Kroger||Kroger EUID and Password|
|Can I check paystubs online?||Yes, Kroger Paystubs can be checked online|
|Kroger HR Phone Number||1-800-952-8889.|
Login to Kroger Feed at feed.kroger.com.
Follow the simple steps below to access the Kroger Feed online after you have followed all Feed Kroger rules:
- First, please visit the official Kroger Feed portal at www.feed.kroger.com, ess.kroger.com or at https://secureweb.kroger.com/gp/gplogin.fcc.
- Type your Kroger Enterprise UserID, and Password into the Kroger Feed fields.
- After entering your Login credentials, click the “I agree” button.
- You will now be able see your Kroger eSchedule, past paystubs, W-2 and W-4 forms and Store Updates.
- Click on eSchedules to view your work schedule.
An alternative login page can be found at https://federation.kroger.com/identity/login.
Kroger Feed Login Requirements.
- Feed Kroger Official Web Portal Link
- A valid Kroger Enterprise User ID must be used. If uod on’t know your Enterprise User ID, then ask your manager.
- A laptop, tablet, or mobile phone that requires an internet connection.
Kroger Feed Login Rules.
- Kroger must have you as an employee.
- Login credentials must be valid
- Do not share your Enterprise User ID or Password with friends and colleagues.
- To access Kroger Feed online, visit www.feed.kroger.com or ess.kroger.com.
What is my Enterprise User ID?
You must know your Krger Enterprise User ID (or “EUID”) to log in. This is the same ID that is used for many Company systems. Contact your manager or an Information Security contact at your work location, if you do not know your ID. EUID Enterprise IDs are not case sensitive, so any letters in your ID may be typed as either uppercase or lowercase letters.
Your SecureWEB Enterprise User ID is a unique identification for all Kroger resources. The ID consists of your first and last initials, then followed by a five digit number. For example, a Barney Rubble’s Enterprise User ID could be “br00001”.
Feed.kroger.com Password Help.
You must know your ID and password to continue. Click on the I AGREE button to indicate that you accept the Company’s information security policy.
You will then be entering the ExpressHR Application. If you click the I AGREE button, changes you make in this application will be changed in all applicable Kroger and external systems. Any changes made to direct deposit elections will be sent to the applicable financial institutions.
You will have received your password when you first joined Kroger Co or one of its subsidiaries.
If your password is now working it may be because:
- You are no longer an employee. Only current employees can access Feed.kroger.com
- Your CAPS LOCK button is on. Please make sure that this keyboard button is OFF.
- Check your password again. You may have mistaken an “O” for a “0”, or “L” for an “i”.
- If you copy and paste your password from your files, then make sure that you don’t include any “Spaces”.
To reset your password, please call Kroger co Human Resources.
- Kroger Eschedules can be viewed online every day.
- If you need a break from your job, you can apply for holidays or Time Off.
- You can W-4 changes using the Feed.kroger.com portal.
- You can view your Kroger paystubs online.
- You can access your personal contact information and job-related data.
- You can change your mailing address in the system.
One thought on “
Feed.kroger.com – Kroger eSchedule – Kroger ESS”
I have been trying to check Irmas schedule. this is not easy. but thank you for the helpful website!